Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Hello 2015!


For so long I've planned and planned for the future. It all started to finally come together because 2014 was full of amazing surprises and milestones. If you follow me on Instagram or any of my other social media outlets, you've seen some of the awesome blessing that took place:
  • We moved from our lovely 2 bedroom, 1 bath apartment of 4 years to a beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 bath condo.
 
  • I went on a mini vaca with Lil Sis to LA....KID FREE
 
  • JAM completed his first communion
  • I said goodbye to Sue, my 1995 rust bucket Ford Explorer that transported us to this lovely city.
  • I landed a new job!
  • Mahal bought me a brand new car (Hello Kona!)
  • We also celebrated 9 years of chaotic bliss
 
  • I rode with JAM on his first "big kid" roller coaster (He couldn't get enough just like his mama)
  •  JAM finally learned how to ride a two-wheeler
  • Mahal surprised us with tickets to our first WWE Raw event! (I think I was fan-girling more than JAM hehe)
 
  • JAM got his birthday wish and saw Jabbawockeez live at the Luxor.
 
  • I GRADUATED COLLEGE!

After so many years of busting our butts, it felt nice for it all to fall into place a little. 2014 ended so beautifully and I can't wait to see what all these new beginnings develop into as we head into 2015! Happy new year!


What was the best part of your 2014?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your thoughts and comments!