Sunday, April 24, 2016

Wine & Canvas

If you follow me on Instagram, then you know that I love going to those paint and wine places. I received the opportunity to try out Wine & Canvas in Henderson, NV. I've been to a few different establishments that run the paint and wine theme. All of them a little different from one another and Wine & Canvas wasn't an exception. They're located in a cute and quaint little plaza off Sunset Road near Sunset Station. Right when you walk in they had such a great vibe. The hostess greeted us and helped up check-in, they had 90s hip hop jamming, and the bartender was ready to greet us with open arms.


I chose the Apple Jack drink and I was locked and loaded to start painting my dahlia. The only downside that I personally saw was that they didn't offer food or appetizers like some of the other paint and wine places do. During the intermission, I saw that they offered little flavored popcorn bags but that was about it. When I usually go to these places, I love coming for the painting aspect and usually the friend or family member that I bring comes for the wine so it works out. For someone that isn't much of a drinker, I usually like having the food or appetizer option to go with my painting experience. However, for what it's worth, the Apple Jack was super yummy. Overall I had an amazing time. The awesome 90s/2000s music paired with the pretty dope instructor helped make my experience a pleasant one. The customer service was superb and looking at their calendar, they have a great variety of awesome painting projects. I'd give in 4 stars simply based off the fact that it's way across town for me and I wish they offered at least chips and salsa. Aside from that, two thumbs up from me. 


So, what do you think?




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your thoughts and comments!