Thursday, June 13, 2013

Squat Challenge for Myasthenia Gravis

As everyone prepares for Father's Day this weekend, I started to reflect on my situation. My sister and I grew up with a single mom so my mom played both parenting roles growing up. I know that she gets to celebrate Mother's Day, but I know that she likes to double dip and claim Father's Day as well hehe. We've been working really hard to raise money for our 1st annual Myasthenia Gravis walk in dedication to my mom. If you missed my post about it, you can check it out here. We've been trying to come up with creative ways for our team to raise money and my friend, Fit for a Mom has inspired our next venture. A SQUAT CHALLENGE!! Starting Friday, June 14, 2013 and ending Sunday, June 16, 2013, for every dollar that gets donated to Team HawineGirl this weekend, my whole team will do 1 squat. That's right, you heard us, $1=1 Squat!


I've been on the path to a healthy life and this is just another way to kick my butt while helping a great cause! If you know any of my team members personally you can contribute to the challenge with cash, you can also mail a check, or you can head to our MG walk page and donate to any of us online! Here's JAM's page for all of my readers (www.mgwalk.org/JAM). There you have it! Are you ready to do your part and help Team HawineGirl this weekend? A squat for every dollar! Did any of my teammates not share that last slice of cake yesterday? You can get your revenge and donate $20 to make them do 20 squats hehe. All donations are tax deductible! Head to JAM's walk page now or contact teamhawinegirl@gmail.com for more info! At the very least, I'll be sharing this challenge on all social media outlets. All I ask is if you can all share, retweet, repin, etc. the post to help get the word out. Thank you guys for all you support on behalf of Team HawineGirl and my mom, Ms. HawineGirl herself. P.S. a video will be posted on Team HawineGirl's social media sites for proof of the squats being completed hehe.



Check out our other fundraiser ventures!
Scentsy (shop through Team HawineGirl's party)
Velata (click "Buy" and click to buy from Team HawineGirl's party)
Tupperware Fundraiser Party (amount donated to the team is specified)
Personal Tupperware Party (RSVP "No" and you can shop online)


CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your thoughts and comments!