Thursday, August 2, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG BOY!!!

6 years ago today I gave birth to a teeny 5 lb. 4 oz little boy who is the most handsome, most intelligent, funniest, sweetest, friendliest, caring, most awesome son in the world. I'm not that old, but having him turn 6 surely makes me feel a little old haha. 
I swear JAM went from toddler to little man overnight!
When we went all out for his 5th birthday, and threw his a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle party I thought that was going to be the game-changing year where I felt like he wasn't so little anymore. For some reason it feels like 6 years old is that year though. I think it's because he went through the whole Kindergarten thing and know he's actually starting the number grades. He became so much more independent over the summer and he's getting taller. *sigh* I always say it's so weird to be on this side of the fence. Being the parent. Watching your kids grow. I think I'm going to be a wreck from this birthday on haha.
It makes me sad sometimes to watch you grow so quickly before my eyes, but I love watching you grow into the amazing little man you are. I'm so proud of everything you've done in these short 6 years and I'm honored to call you my son! HAPPY 6TH BIRTHDAY JAM!! Mommy and Daddy love you more than you'll ever know. ♥
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your thoughts and comments!