Thursday, July 12, 2012

COUSIN'S REUNION

HEY EVERYONE! JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I'LL BE ON VACATION FROM JULY 13-17. IT'S OUR FIRST COUSINS REUNION!

Yes, I said cousins reunion. As kids, every time we'd have family get togethers it would always be the cousins.....and the adults. So, us cousins decided to have a reunion with just us haha. It's my first vacation in a LONG time and I'm so excited to have a majority of my cousins together in one place! We're all kind of scattered around, especially now that most of us are adults living on our own and starting our own families. So, off to Lake Tahoe we go and I'll be back with a post for ya once I return! *fingers crossed for nice weather* Go figure with my luck there's supposed to be a thunderstorm this weekend...IN JULY?! REALLY?! Anyways, safe travels to all the dM cousins out there and I'll see you all soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your thoughts and comments!